‘Gwehelog News’ – your Village Noticeboard
‘Gwehelog News’ provides information on what’s on in the area and a way for residents to pass on information and promote events or services. What things can be included ? There are no limits, but for example:
- Events – summer BBQ, winter wine and nibbles, film night and talks
- More regular activities in the Village Hall in addition to the popular Yoga, Ballet Classes and Whist Drives, perhaps Pilates, Zumba, etc..
- Community groups like seniors’ coffee morning, mothers and toddlers groups.
- Environmental and outdoor, for example litter patrols and walking groups.
- Community Council matters – minutes, refuse collection dates, road repairs…..
- Advertisements – baby sitter available, logs for sale, lost and found……..
Our success depends on the support from all of us. Everyone can contribute news, ideas and, through our Notice Board, organise activities or advertise services. It’s easy and it’s free. You can send items for inclusion in the next newsletter by emailing copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions ? Call Roger Leaver on 07710 638407
To subscribe to our regular newsletter, click the link – SUBSCRIBE
Or you can view past copies by clicking this link – VIEW PREVIOUS COPIES